1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. You would need to order one from TASC. Check with Rajendran (FIAT SA) @ Fortune Powai
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    i have long planned to get the armster one. I can get it from Austria as i got friends there. Guys cn any one help for the dealer there. Does this armrest and the adapter come together.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do let us know once u receive the local arm rest... And even i feel it wont be that bad though.. Should be good enuff to serve the purpose though... Please post the review on your recipt and installation...

For the Linea armrest its read with most of the TASS as spares... I had a check with Wasan for my Punto but it didnt fit in there...

Grandeur: sure would wait for the call to hear that Good news of ordering the armrest for our babies..:)
  4. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Re: Universal Armrest

Finally it arrived boys, adding the pics, its quite decent for the price.(haven't driven the car after fitting it yet).
    Pros:
    -strong enough.
    -storage is quite decent(could fit the ashtray standing that came along the car, see in pix).
    -didn't have to drill the console to fit it(just sits on top of the cup holder) there is an option to drill it or screw it.
    -no obstruction caused to the seats while moving them front and back or the seat belts or the hand brake.

Cons:
    -plastics doesn't look so great, however after fitting it hardly can see the plastics.
    -the cup holder is gone for the rear seat.
    -on a bumpy ride it may just come off from its seat (but not completely, may just tilt), however has to be a big pothole to take it off.

I would rate it 7/10
    btw the box has another bigger variant listed.
    shake

sorry the pix start from the bottom to top

5.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    looks neat man as per the pics...
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Looks good, where did u ordered it from? The same Ebay guy? Share it with us. I may wanna go for it ...price is decent and so as the built. Will compromise on small issue if it has. ;)
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur I'll still look for the uk ones as da ones Ashay has can be moved left and right too according to your wish.. Something which can't be done here..confused yaar....
  8. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    ordered it from Ebay only, just check on the site www.theconceptcars.com, and ask them to send you the pix for the bigger variant.
    shake
  9. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Left right??? andy can you specify that feature??? :confused :confused
    You might be mistaking it for something else...
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Left... Right....Only heard of lifting it up and than down but not left and right. Am I missing something here??? :confused1