1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Please let us know the overall installation cost for this upgrade.

Also post some pix of installation :)
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys there is some information in this very thread about rear ac vents. check out the following old posts:
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The Armrest price is prohibitively expensive. People should petition Fiat for the same to be reduced.
    Apparently they dont want to make things cheaper for other variants to look the same as emotion.
    The chrome strips are also very very expensive considering the actual utility and show they provide.
    1 person likes this.
  5. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    Yes I also think Armrest price is expensive. i also enquired it at FAS but total costing was going to near about 8K so droped plan, What we can do we can ask FAS regarding group booking for discount on Armrest.
    1 person likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Group booking will be a good idea but I dont think there will be a drastic difference in the price as the prices of few spare parts increased & decreased along the time and Armrest is the one which is the one part which price increased.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    1 person likes this.
  7. madroxx

madroxx

Chennai
    Can anyone suggest me a good place in chennai to get universal armrest fitted to my punto ?
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I suggest you to stay away from it as it is prone to niggles and the plastic is fragile. Go for linea's armrest. Even though it will cost more but it will give the peace of mind.
    1 person likes this.
  9. MANISH JUSTIN

MANISH JUSTIN Timido

GURGAON
    Dear Team,

I want to install a armrest on my Fiat Linea Classic Plus. Can anyone tell me the price of the same. Is is worth to order online for this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    IIRC, last I enquired it was priced north of Rs.8k, including other fitments and rear AC ducting.

Bit OT: The Linea facelift armster looks like a joke. Maybe the Novo-Linea owners can comment about it.