1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Finally Toady , I Got Armrest ( Main Part )....Just Ornament remaining Now !! :dance

- - - Merged Post - - -

installing Armrest Today or Tomorrow !!:clapping
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow that's quick...... :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Today , I'm installed Bracket !! Its tooks almost 1 hr for it !!! I had only two tools with me " screw Driver and Pakkad "......so it difficult to me tight the screws !!
    Armrest installation is pending due to i dont have 3 X 10 mm screwws ( For joinning armrest and bracket )
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I found out some Gap after installing Bracket !! Is it Normal ??

29102012023.jpg
    29102012024.jpg
    29102012025.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  5. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    the top view looks good.
    But the side views showing the gap between that grey plastic part and the carpet is not normal
    there is no gap between the carpet and that grey plastic part in my car and that's how it should be.

From the pictures(especially second pic), it looks to me like you have removed/loosened the grey part to fix the bracket.
    After that it seems that while putting back the grey part in its place, you have pushed it down along with the floor carpet.
    Just check if you can correct it. All the best.
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar, the locks of the grey cover is not properly fixed that's why the gap is there. Please check the locks before keeping the cover.
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Ohhh Ok ....I will try Push it DOwn more....Full Force !!:-D
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys...I did Not find 3 X 10 mm Bolts for joinning Armrest and bracket !! instead i got 4 (lenght) X 10 mm Bolts but they did not goes into bracket hole at all !!
    31102012026.jpg

and regarding gap ( in above second pic ) , i try to push it down but its not moving further....:(
    @rishekesh sir....When you coming to Mumbai again ?? I needs small help to install this armrest !!
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Finally Somehow , i installed ....but its not fit perfectly !!! i tried my Best but still no success !!! but atleast i can use armrest now.....
    31102012028.jpg

31102012029.jpg

31102012031.jpg

@Rishikesh Sir , I need your small Help to Fit this armrest perfectly !!Please Let Me know , When Your coming to Mumbai again :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar I will be coming to mumbai on Diwali only.
    Just try to remove all setup & try one by one.
    1 person likes this.