1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. sanathv

Armrest is installed

I have got one arm rest from ebay. Fits comfortabely to my car.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

No need to worry about bolts they are just ordinary 10 mm bolts you can source it from your local nearby shop.
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks For the Info. Bro.....So I will Buy it from Local Hardware Shop !!;)
  4. Hi Guys,
    Today I bought a universal armrest from a dealer @ JC Road Bangalore (Grey colour which well suited my mjd interior and seat cover). He charged me Rs.1250+Rs.100 for fitment. There were two variants available viz., small and big. I went for big one. The difference found to be on the size of the plastic container below the arm rest pad. In city driving not much use. On highway, where you dont use the parking brake often, it will be quite comfortable. Fitment is important as positioning, I feel, should be done by an experienced person.
  5. Please post some pictures of the same and the shop name in JC road.
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

even i have installed the universal armrest in my punto, it is very comfortable and total value for money :up the only problem with mine is it has added some more squeaks to the ride :(
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

is this these bolt same like this ??
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    wow...... I am not believing that amar has got so much of these bolts...

Amar please send each TFI member these bolds....

Or otherway round..... Hi TFI members if you are short of these bolts please contact amar....

He is a sweet chap :)
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Lolzzz , Its Google Image ::D I still Not Bought any Bolts !! Tommrow i will contact to fortune for enquiry about PARTS !!
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yesterday , I called to Fortune Motors, sales Dept. for Armrest Parts & I Got reply that this will takes Time( They dont give me any exacts , How Many Days it will takes place )
    so , I Just Mail to @ partshelpindia for Unavailability of Armrest Parts and I Got Reply That They needs PO Number .
    So Right Now , I'm Going to Fortune Motors for taking PO Number ( as i know , they Officially not takes Placed my Order ) So Now i can Told them Placed Order Officially !!!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Useless Fortune Motors :boxer, Sales Dept. Not ready To Take my Order at all....They Making Excuses but Worker ( Vinod) Gives me his Number and told me that call him after 3 days , for enquiry of part's order status !!