1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    Does any one can give feedback on this armrest?

Universal Big Car Armrest Centre Console Hand Rest Black For Fiat Punto | eBay

Seems, item sold for 2 people in ebay...but not sure if they are in teamfiat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Apraveen, as per design and looks its the same I got in my car for 1100/- with fittings from a local dealer in delhi. Actually I went to the shop to get car perfume where I saw a guy getting it done in Sx4 and I just inquired if it can get fit in punto,and done It fits well. I would give 4 out of 5...
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , Please Try To Reply My Previous Question......
    Thanks In Advanced :)
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    amar, all your answers are in this thread itself in the previous pages. go through the entire thread and you will know everything about linea armrest on punto
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

needs to search 49 pages :D ....can You Post Direct link/ or just confirm that Product code is correct , so i can placed my order within 2 days !!!
    1 person likes this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hello Guys !! Today I Placed order for Armrest , I Got Only two Items Now : Bracket and Air vent , Other will coming soon !!;)
    Buy Service Center Guys , Refused to give me "3x 10mm bolts" :confused: , Can I get this Bolts From Outside ??
  7. Hi Amargawade90,

Did you order this on ebay? Pl. post the picture of the armrest after fitting in your car and also your experience on fitment (DIY or from a service centre). More so on comfort level while driving.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

No , I'm placed order at Service Center ( TASS )... Yes , I'm Installing My self ( as They are not agree to install :mad:)
    Other part's still Pending !!
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar, the bolts are coming with the brackets only.. So ask them if they dont have then ask them to order them.
    You can get the bolts out side but the threads should be matching too....
    1 person likes this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

When Next Time I Got to Showroom , I surely Told them Give me Bolts at any condition.....if they still refused then will Your Mama Help me for that??