1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kidding Macha(dude)... :D
    i will try amar
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks...yaar :drinks , within month I will also order armrest !!!( as My dad will not allow me to do such mod in BRAND new Punto ) I seen Photos of "How to fitting armrest" but still i did not get much idea......so if their is one video clip , this will help a lot me & i will do as DIY!!
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Do not wait buddy, just get it(availability is a problem). It'll be a real fun to install it without that video. BTW if you find yourself loosing confidence you can pm me, i'll give you my contact info. Trust me nothing will go wrong during installation.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Do not wait buddy, just get it(availability is a problem). It'll be a real fun to install it without that video. BTW if you find yourself loosing confidence you can pm me, i'll give you my contact info. Trust me nothing will go wrong during installation.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

5. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Show him the photographs of other puntos having armrest and let him drive a punto or linea having armrest once, he'll definitely know what a armrest do to the comfort level.

If the idea still do not work, install it in his absence. At first he won't be able to notice it, let him drive the car and when he'll be resting his hand on it tell him about it.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    [/QUOTE]Thanks for Comment , but right now its Difficult !!! Right Now Dad is not agree with me......so dad ko patane(Convince) me thoda time lagega ;)[/QUOTE]

Amar just take your dad to fortune cars & show him linea's arm rest.
    But don't talk with any SA over there about armrest for Punto. As they don't know these type of modification can happened.

Also ordering for armrest in fortune will take around 2 months max. So just chill & order the linea's arm rest accessory with bracket, screw. As well as you have to ask for the ac grill for the armrest.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hahaaa.....Good Idea But Money is not mines.....Its dad's so I needs to take permission before doing this......( I'm sure they will allow me do this , but needs to little wait....)
    I asked about this my SA and He knows this mods but he tell me , they can not install armrest in TASS...anyways.....who want to install it at TASS:boxer

Ok , I will order it very soon ( as soon as Car is delivered ) , car will delivered on 1st week of sept....:clapping
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar, when I got this armrest after a waiting period of 3-4 months I guess.
    So, Just ask for this accessory & pay when they got it. So no worry :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    photo2.jpg

Hey Ganges, here is the pic with side strips
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Umesh,
    the color selection is very nice,normally everywhere you see punto with red stripes