1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Even soldering is not required just use the flat screwdriver to break those joints, put the screwdriver b/w the cup holder and the casing accommodating it, nothing will go wrong.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have oredered for Linea arm rest ,waiting for the same.. :)

Vivek,
    Thanks for the link.
    that helps a lot,i will try it to do with a local mechanic,instead of paying 600 INR to the TASS.

Rishi,
    now i'm waiting for the spare part of linea arm rest,already placed the order... :) ,will follow the link.
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    I think its better to do it yourself, it'll make you confident even if you wanna do any adjustment later. If you need any help just ask, i am more than happy to pm you my contact no. Best of luck. BTW it'll cost somewhere near 3370(its the cost in delhi) bucks for complete set.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    vivek,
    i'm waiting for the spare parts to be received to TASS,once received will let you know about the fitting,if time permits i will do it myselves.
  5. vivekrj.dieselhead

delhi
    Just a request buddy please upload a video of installation on the forum. Looking at the people with such a good technical knowledge searching for after market Armrest just irritates me.

Remember there is no need to open whole center console just open the black rear portion of console using flat screwdriver.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

Delhi
    I got arm rest for my car last week from a local shop in delhi , dwarka for 1100/- including installation. From the pics as I see in the thread it seems same as
    thomman85 has got.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vivek,
    yeah will try !

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Offtopic,
    Umesh can you please post your punto pics,i want to see the stickering side strips ?
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@Ganges : Please Upload video of installation when U Done.........Its will help a lot !!!
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry i cant... :D :D :D
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Why , mate ??