1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    sun, rear seats can be folded one stage wherein the backrest goes down on the seating part. The second stage or double folding is when the rear seat is further lifted where it stands just behind the front seats exposing the floor. this position cannot be achieved with armrest installed. hope u understood :)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I have totally forgotten about this feature. I generally us one folding.
    Thanks Shams.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think the seat may rest on the rear cup holder. If we fit the arm rest, the arm rest base may obstruct the rear seat from closing fully. This is my imagination only. Fact, may be told only those who have fitted the arm rest.

sorry, have not seen the sams post.
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  4. ganesh g

ganesh g

Villupuram
    Hi Ravi sir,if we fit the linea arm rest in punto then is it possible that we cannot double fold the rear seat.........
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I got a picture from net.Fiat Linea front arm rest for Fiat Punto - Page 3 - Team-BHP
    In rear part there is a big hole probably the rear AC vents for Linea. Is it possible to get it(rear AC) in Punto. When it is open it doesn't look neat from rear.
    Other issue is the colour. Does Linea's armrest come in beige. My seats are black leather.
  7. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can cover that hole with a/c vent which cost around Rs.1100/-

you can cover it with the seat cover material of your choice.
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Sungoa : The rear AC vent alone costed me around 900 Rs. from the total cost of the Armrest Rs. 3000. But it doesn't look nice without the AC vent. There was also a thread regarding instaling AC pipes to the rear AC vent and make it functional.

I have got a leather cover installed on the beige fabric which I suggest for anyone who gets a Linea Armrest installed in a Punto.
    2 people like this.
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have fixed the Linea Armrest in My Punto and find it very inconvienient while changing gears :(. For long drives its a boon. I would have been happy if the length was lesser by atleast 4".
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

IMG-20120427-00212.jpg IMG-20120427-00214.jpg IMG-20120427-00215.jpg IMG-20120427-00216.jpg

this i my setup............ as this is a universal arm rest.. won't get the perfect finished look...