1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    This one is worth the price but stock is stock man.. just because it has a slider and more space, it shouldn't be termed better.
    its like comparing punto and indica ;)
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I get you're point dude.. But in my view arm rest was only looked at as another attachment so on that note I wanted my arm rest to serve the purpose ,perhaps better than how the stock does.. Thats the only reason for comparison.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Parts Price Vat Total Price
    Armrest 1025 143 1168
    Bracket 627 88 715
    Trim 327 46 373
    Labour 600 600
    Total 2856

One item was not available, the air vent, which will cost 1K more.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Ravi. Can you PM me the contact No of the person who has done the work for your punto. In Goa once I asked for Linea's arm rest and they told me that they won't do it for Punto.I will talk to the person and convince the TASS goa guy. Can you upload a photo.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  5. Sungoa ,
    Dont say that u want it for punto .. Say to them that it is for a linea and the arm rest got spoiled and you want that to be replaced ..

Convince them that the car is out of station and get the parts from them and get it fixed outside ..

BTW I got one like that ..

Ajit
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or just show your TASC this thread, they would know so many owners have done this.
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    This week I was able to install Linea Arm rest in my Punto. Myself along with fellow fiatian Shekar did this ourselves. The instructions given in this thread were useful and it was shekar's memory as he vitnessed the installation for his punto helped us to complete the task.

Many thanks to shekar and to this thread.

Gopi
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. This is great to hear. I never have to confidence of experimenting DIY with Fiats. The Cabin footlamp is the exception for me.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

can u post a couple of picture from the back and also of the holder for fit and finish.
  10. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3