1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Fiat Jay / rs3sekar ,
    Any luck with the Arm rest ?

After discussion with Grandeur , today I called concord , velachery and asked about the linea arm rest . They too dont have the pieces and they were saying that they are sure that it wont fit in Punto . I was not in a mood to convey them that it fits perfectly and many have already done that ..

So now thinking to check with VST for the parts .. Also not sure whether they will do it .

Mostly I have read about members fixing universal arm rest in Chennai . Anyone has fixed linea arm rest in chennai ??

Ajit
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    TFI member rs3sekar sourced the parts from mumbai (due to his own convenience. parts were available in bangalore too)and got it fitted in bangalore last weekend.
  3. Cuty Red,

Please don't waste time with VST. I went for a universal armrest after checking with all the dealers in Chennai. They say that it will take them close to a month to get the arm rest sourced from Fiat.
  4. shams ,
    Thanks for the news .. Yeah now that is another reason for a weekend drive . :)

But since till Jan 2nd week I will be occupied , let me check whether I can do it over a weekday here.. If no other option then ofcourse banglore will be the destination on Jan 3rd weekend .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Rajesh .. That is pretty bad news .. You are located in which part of chennai ?

BTW you did it from haute rite ? dont they have a linea arm rest ?

Ajit
  5. I just relocated from Palavakkam to Madipakkam. They don't have the Linea arm rest. I just went for a Universal Arm rest. The brand name was Rex. I had done it for time being. In future I might change it. And more over Haunte did it for Rs2500. But the arm rest costs you around Rs1800 from Ebay. So I doubt the VFM.
  6. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @eNVe:- Can you please post a pic of the universal armrest which i believe you got it from Motomall. I am planning to put one to my 90HP.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally, I have also ordered Linea armrest to be fitted in my Punto, @ Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What is the price(including labour)?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I will update in evening. It should be around 4.3K.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I got mine installed in bangalore for about 1200rs.
    some pics.
    _MG_3576.jpg
    _MG_3577.jpg
    _MG_3578.jpg

Its worth the money as its better than the stock arm rest and even has a slider for further adjustments...
    AFAIK its got a bit more space to store things than the stock one as well.
    You can find it on ebay as well.
    Universal Car Arm Rest / Hand Rest (BIG)Black | eBay