1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Hi

I am interested. I tried in Concorde ECR. seems to they dont have.

2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Chennai Folks, i have got Universal Armrest installed on my Punto for Rs 2000 in Motomall... looks neat and comes handy too...
  3. How can you post this wonderful news with out pics :) .. Pics please ...
  4. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Last week i was there in Motomall and fixed Headlight (100/90) , Hella Horn (Skoda) and 3D mat. When i enquired they said universal arm rest will fit for punto but they dont have stock.

Please post your pics.. may be this weekend i will fix it.
  5. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

@FiatJay, may be i got the last piece :D
    Even i have changed the blubs to H4 Osram night breaker.... its quite good now...
    Checked the Hella Horn, it was sounding nice... quoated 2100/-... but i wanted swtich to change btwn stock and the addon... they required to cut the wire... so i said no... how did u do it?
  6. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    @eNVe Even for me they charged more than 2K and I called teky. As per his suggestion i fitted horn without cutting the wire. if you are planning to do please ask them to fit with existing wires. they will do. tell them that already people has done in their shop.

Since they charged 1250 extra for unused horn wire, they requested to adjust in my next visit. I was thinking what should I buy.. so if you suggest Universal Arm rest i will buy this week.

BTW, They dont have Kagu 3D mat which is cheap compare to regular 3D mat. Subramanian (Sales guy) told that Kagu not manufacturing for fiat. so I bought regular 3D mat which cost 5800. He also told 3D quality is better than Kagu 3D and more stiff. But i could not find any difference except softness and flexibility.
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Yes, Subbu will say anything to make you buy.... somehow am not attracted to 3D mats... rather i went for PVC carpet for the whole car in Motomall which was done for Rs 2100 /-
  8. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Good. We are still waiting to see your Armrest pics :cool:
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    FiatJay/ eNVe, can you please let me know where this Motomall is there and how do i get there?

Also, eNVe, are yoy able to double fold your rear seat after fitting this armrest?
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

Fiatjay: Sorry for going OT, but I think motomall is taking you for a ride. AFAIK, kagu is the expensive one, the star 3D costs less than kagu. Kagu costs about 5k+ and they very much make mats for Fiat. Star 3D costs about 3+.

As for hella horns for 2.1K, I find it very high. Can you please post the model number of the horn? I think the skoda type horn costs about 750 or less, and fitting should be another 500. 1250 for extra wire? how many meter wire do they use and what quality?

I personally think this place is looting the customers.