1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I am planning to put a Linea's armrest to my 90HP. I have few doubts

1) Do we need to compramise for the cup holder.
    2) Do we need to make drills on underbody

@Grandeur should I come to Mumbai to fix this armrest. I dont have any idea if someone is expert in this in Pune.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    BTW did you enquire about the price and the fitment charges at Pune?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kiran it is near about Rs. 3200...
  4. 3200/- for what all????............. :eek::eek:
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    its for four parts i.e. armrest, bracket, ornament and ac vent. price of each part can be found in the same thread few pages back.. installation is separate!!
  6. Thanks shams but wanted to know.. is it really worth paying so much and getting this armrest or going for ones which are cheap and which looks good also
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    the best thing about it is that its OEM and it doesn't look out of place.. also it fits solidly. The comfort that it provides is really good as our left hand is mostly on the gear in bumper to bumper traffic. it also has storage space which is pretty useful..
    All in all i found it worth every penny!!
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Did anyone fit Armrest to Punto in Chennai?
    Sorry if this is answered anywhere... have goen throgh the thread fast, but couldnt find the anwser...
  9. Hi eNve, Welcome to the club!
    I tried to order it through Concorde Ambattur - Such a poor response; seems seats have to be removed for fitting armrest (which is in between seats)!! What to do? When thay guy doesn't know, he should say we can't do it here - Simple. After I showed our guys' step-by-step instructions, he understood he can't be fooling around with TFIans...

I missed ordering it from Pune when my brother-in-law was there... I am now trying to get it from Mumbai. Pune is the source - so maybe if we have a number of pieces to be ordered, we could look at a bulk-order couriered to Chennai! Who are interested?

10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Installing an armrest in Punto comes with another compromise apart from losing the rear cup holder. The ability to double fold the rear seat is lost.

It is worth every rupee spent on it. Once you get it, you can't drive without it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012