1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Guys, My understanding is this: We have 2 choices when fixing the armrest of Linea inside a Punto
    1. Keep the Punto's base (black coloured with cup holder)
    2. Order the base of Linea (along with the ornament and AC vent) - I am ok to keep the vent dummy.

I would prefer to go with Choice 2 for which I should order the following items:
    Part Number Item Particulars
    0735494410 Air Vent Rear
    0735489747 Armrest
    0051780094 Bracket
    0059064146 Trim - Fixing for Armrest
    0059089645 Ornament

One small help - Anyone who has done the DIY or seen the fixing being done, please confirm... That would put my mind to rest!
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my linea's base had a cup holder which i took out and fixed the armrest. there is absolutely no issues with that. but if you dont mind spending more go for the latter.
  3. Thanks Karan, mine is a Punto & I saw people facing rattling issues & the need to drill etc. What I also understand from other posts is that fixing it on a Punto's base will cause one to lose 3 clips (which is probably the fixing mechaism used in punto)
    It is not that I wish to spend more but I don't want to redo things & the better solution appears to be using Linea's base itself (which you had in the 1st place)
  4. gscharon

gscharon Timido

bangalore
    Hi Puntom,
    Can u please let me know how should I get the bracket to get the armrest installed in bangalore.

Thanks in advance,
    Shiva
  5. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Not sure what your question is but
    you can get the bracket from any A.S.S. in bangalore if they have it in stock. part number is already there in previous posts
  7. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    Pics of my Punto's armrest

DSC03978.jpg

DSC03979.jpg
  8. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal