1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Friends.. i m Chasing Mr. Sharma (Elegant) since last week to place an order for Armrest. but he's always saying that he'll get back to me in an hour... tomorrow or so.....

I have never met him.... i have given him the reference of the couple of guys who got this job done from there.... but i did not like this behavior of him...my service is also due..in 1-2 weeks...... now i m thinking of getting this done from somewhere else... i have been hearing good about him... but i am not happy the way he is responding....... and i don't feel like going there from west delhi to east delhi.....just to get dat kinda response.......if i to get the work done by pushing the "danda" then i can do dat in West delhi only...

anybody got Armrest installed from anyother TASS in Delhi ?

actually i'll start my Rajasthan trip this friday which i m sure will be more than 2000 kms.. so.. looking for to get it done asap.....
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Shams, can you tell me where you are getting the fabric, I'll also do the same.
    I've already sent my number through a PM.

Thanks in advance
    Hemanth
  3. I also feel that there's no point covering that with a 900+ vent if the rear AC is not made functional... Do let us know if & when you find something interesting - I can think of an air freshner unit placed there!
  4. Dear Sir,
    I am in touch with the Spares guy at Concorde Motors, Ambattur regarding this. Will be meeting him tomoroow morning. Will keep everyone posted.
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Amar: Things don't seem too well at Elegant these days in terms of spare parts availability. Maybe thats why Sharmaji has been trying to avoid this conversation. You can go to Oberoi Cars to check if they got the parts in stock.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hey Hemanth, i got this fabric from a small two wheeler parts shop on jc road. he didnt have the right screw driver to take out the screws on the inside of armrest flap so i could notget it stitched there.

its location is opposite a bp petrol bunk and 50 mtrs after kamat hotel on JC road. paid 80 rs for a length of little over 30 cms.
  7. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    Guys, frankly no need to go through so much trouble.
    I took a chance and got the big universal armrest / center console on my punto.
    It fits and frankly i am satisfied. I'm am however not happy with he quality of the material but hey it fufills my purpose as an ARMREST
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiatfanboy, can you please upload some pics for us?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIATfanboy can you please post the pics of universal armrest of your car.

Upload pics of
    1) Interiors of the car
    2) Box of the universal arm rest.

Even I also saw a universal arm rest for Rs. 1500 in Pune. I wanted to see how it will look on Punto. Please upload the pics.
  10. Talked to the guys at Concorde Motors - They are not ready to do the R&D or follow the DIY procedure detailed in this thread. So I have taken it up on me :eek:
    Order for the spare parts will be done today or tomorrow (& the parts should arrive by within a week). Will let u know