1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The Airvent I got was for Rs.900+ (revised rate), earlier was Rs.500~ (Was mentioned on the price tag). I argued with Service center guys about this when the final bill arrived that they have to sell me at the price mentioned on the price tag, but was explained by them that the system gives the rate automatically and cannot be modified. But anyways I got the whole set + installation charges at 3000 Rs. in March 2011.
  2. hey guys i ordered for a universal armrest big one . will get it in some days
  3. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
  4. Chandu1476

Chandu1476 Timido

Bangalore
    hey dude can i have ur number plz. I am from hyderabad.
  5. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Have PM you... Chandu, pls leave me a mesg if i do not answer... am a Vampire awake all nyte and sleeping all day.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Waiting for details from your end !!!!!!
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well am planning to get something installed on the rare went arear to cover that open patch... Looking for something good so that it doesnt look ugly or something.
  8. guys total break up for the vents and the pipes, vents and handrest is 3-4k rupees or higher??
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea armrest with bracket, bolts, front ornament cover and rear ac vent costs Rs3400. If you want to get the rear ac vent functional, then AC pipes for Rs1000 extra.
  10. so the dent would be 5000 for including the fitting charges and taxes??
    i would like to have one in my car.