1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The new rates are as follows -

Armrest [Part #735489747] - Rs.1168
    Bracket [Part #51780094] - Rs.715
    Ornament [Part #59064146] - Rs.372
    Air Vent [Part #735494410] - Rs.1030
    Bolts & Screws - Rs.141

Rates as per a showroom in Noida , UP .

Also heard that a second wave of price increase is going to hit:punch , so those guys thinking of fixing the armrest hurry ......
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I think the whole console needs to be removed. Just check the circled part/place where i think the gear lever comes in btw....:confused:

ARM REST %2B REAR AC.JPG
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Grandeur - can you please give me the telephone number of anna from Fortune Nerul as I am not able to buy the armrest parts from Galaxy Motors stating no OTC sale. I need the armrest as I have to go on a tour de india
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It's 9223301609!
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yeah paddle shifter i did it myself as i would not trust the SC with this. they were not even sure if this could be done i ordered at my risk. get the armrest, rear vent is just a feel good accessory and not much use if ur back seat is not used much.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yes shashank they are the same ducts posted in the pic. and you will have to open the plastic surrounding the gear lever completely to fix the ducts. what you should keep in mind is to disconnect the cigarette lighter wire before taking the whole thing out else you will damage it as i did. also it is not a perfect fit. i will post a detailed procedure with some pics i have when i get the time.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    A detailed desc. would be great... My first task is to procure the two ducts...
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well its worth getting this installed on yor punto..
  9. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    got it done... with the reat a/c vent, experience simply awesome, had a aftermarket before was jus not worth. now lifes gudd.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Who said it was 300+? Air vent cost was always 1000+. I think there is no price change for rear AC vent.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011