1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. zincmetal

zincmetal

Bengaluru
    Nope, I just got it fixed as it is, do you have the link to where it can be bought from armster, will try to get it if some one is coming down from UK...till then I willl be careful not to abuse it :)

NOTE: Please try using quotes, whenever you reply to any Qs! Thanks
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey buddy, check this out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... AQ:GB:1123
    1 person likes this.
  3. @Grandeur I think he is looking for the reinforcement sheet. Something that can be attached between the Adapter and the Armrest.

@Zincmetal: I think you need to fabricate it. I was also looking for one, but later on decided to use araldite. its been two weeks since the Araldite is applied, the Armrest is strong and I also use the storage within.
  4. Grandeur

lol, Looks like, I'm still at sleep. didn't noticed that. thanks Arvind.
  5. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  6. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    BTW the dealer is in chennai, can any chennai punters have a look?
    shake
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Shakesin, that is a cheap armrest... but there is a catch!

If the height of the armrest from the floor console is not enough, it might interfere with the handbrake!!
  8. Grandeur

9. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4

thats tru bro, but i remember somebody placed the price for the swift armrest as 1500 in PUG or TBHP, so i really didn't think the one from UK is worth(for me), but definitely can't compare the 2, hope its inexpensive not cheap :confused
    thanks grandeur :up .
  10. I think someone in Bangalore has gotten this fixed on the Punto. I remember reading it over internet somewhere.