1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Fortune Motors - Nerul is pretty fast. What ever parts I have ordered till date has arrived within 4th day!
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  2. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Go FIAT original ARMREST aftermarket does not look good. Read this thread from the starting especially posts from Granduer you will get clear IDEA how to fit the armrest. It has pictorial presentation.
  4. Grandeur

Why to go for after market armrest, when u could fit actual Linea armrest. Here's what many of us did on our Punto. Check out here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?184-Armster-hand-rest&p=20815&viewfull=1#post20815
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Grandeur how much will the cost come to for the Fixing of Armrest to Punto, Will they fix it at Fortune, Nerul??
  6. Grandeur

I got it installed at kharghar, Fortune Nerul raised there hands said it can't be done. I just 100 bucks to the mechanic.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cool buddy, Now you are making me visit you more, when i am home for my vacation, did you did it from Prakash Automobiles in Kharghar??, (Local mechanic)
  8. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

All folks the wait is over you can get OE Lienea Armrest installed in GP, from any Tata A.S.S. below are the details with part numbers:

735489747: Armrest
    51780084: Bracket
    11568424: M6x25 Bolts - 3 Nos.
    14644990: Rivets - 2 Nos. (Optional - if you could get someone to rivet)

you would need the rear AC Vent ordered to i missed that part number the entire setup will cost you note more than 3k.

Enjoy.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Will bottle storage space get affected due to arm rest?
  10. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Yes, the rear bottle holder (I'll better call it cup holder because its too small to hold a 1 litre bottle) will be lost.
    The decision of having a cup holder or an arm rest is left to you and your usage.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011