1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i surely will once i receive the ducts and vents.
  2. i surely will once i receive the ducts and vents.[/quote:2qc3vitv]

Thank you karan.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    am looking for the same... have checked for the parts at Wasan... would update once i install the same..
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

One Arm Rest is available in Urmil Motors, Ghaziabad.
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Hi Karan,

I've installed, armrest along with AC vent. But I am not sure if only AC Ducts will help to make rear AC vent functional. I doubt Linea ducts can be fitted in Punto.

Don't forget to capture snaps of the installation. Share you exp asap please.
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Congrats..!! Can you post the pics please.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Pleasure is entirely mine, Varoon.

Infact I have now ordered another one for Yashik who intends to come down in May and get it installed.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'm grateful to Vijayant sir who has helped me a lot in getting this armrest. Hope that everything arrives at the service center soon so that I can plan my visit to Delhi.
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Galaxy motors seems to be slow in ordering. I had placed an order for the armrest, brackets, bolts and the ornament but what they ordered was the armrest alone. Damn, I am still waiting for my arm rest and rest of the stuff to arrive.

Aaron hope you can chase it up for me with Galaxy motors.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hi nitin,
    does punto comes with foot level vents in the rear (check for a vent under the front seats)?? if they are present then those can be disconnected and connected tot the rear a.c vent via the ducts. i think this can definitely be done but yet not received the parts.