1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    We should try one with an on/off swtich [hidden in the armrest or a micro-switch jus above the rear vent or near lighter] so that it can be switched on when reqd. , however main control would be the front blower switch !! :confused ::pP

Dilip
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have to take time out on one of the weekends and try this out.... I suppose it should work fine, my only wonder is if the fan throws the heat from the car base, which is exposed inside the airvent ... I even thought of putting some wax perfume inside the ornament part for the fan to spread fragrance... But all in all these are all thoughts and will be implemented in near future whenever i get time...

If anyone has already done it, please share pics.
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Pls . take better installation pics dis time >>>>

Dilip
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

yes guruji,

let me know once its done.i can come down to your office which is just 5 mins walk from my office.else we can meet up sometime in GGN ,love to see that.. :dancing
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i have fixed the arm rest in my linea dynamic. will be fixing the rear ac vent which will be functional. will update everyone once i get the parts after a week.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ac/vent availiable for Rs.750

Finally got that AC Vent @ agarwal bros kashmiri gate just for Rs.750/each

this morning had spoken to him and inquired for the ac vent which all of us are wanting very badly...told him that would be needing some 10 units,could get for us..he has the part available with him @ present... :wow :wow :wow

Address
    Aggarwal brothers(Vijay & Nikhil)
    122,gurunanak Auto market,kashmiri gate,delhi 110006
    9891819294,011-23973625
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Dilip,have you ordered the one??armrest for yourself??when are you planning to install.... :dance :dance even am planning it soon..... :dance
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No not till now !!!! sab logo ko try karne do ,,, new new techniques pata karne do ::T ,,, phir he lagaoga ::V ....Jaldi kisko hai ...

Would try ur kasmere gate wala vendor for the parts... Will take a good bargainer along with me ,,,

How far is this shop frm metro ? I have just gone there once - Gaanda naala bazar , Nichloson road for Philips Bulbs ,,,

Dilip
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its just inside the car market...walkable distance from metro station.......better to go by metro...damn populated and crowded market.. :A