1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    dilip, you need shotgun for shooting rivets. the kind which is used in plants no service stn has this so no need of RIVET. rivets comes in pack of five but you can get two as well. I know as i wasted my 135 rs on them.

there are two bolts existing in the punto chasis the arm rest bracket fits beautifully on to this and just needs tightening of nuts. But the holes where the rivets shall be rivetted shall preferably be drilled thru and fixing shall be done using 10 number bolt of ~3 inches length. the nut tightening shall again be done from under the chasis. Cover this nut+bolt using some plastic emulsion to make them rust proof.

Once bracket is fitted, place arm rest on bracket use three screws(stud type- do not forget to order them) to fasten securily the arm rest to bracket and cover front opening with ornament and for vent opening may be we cd see pics of kiran and decide.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Vijyant sir pls. confrm the list of things to be orderd are : -

1.armrest
    2.ornament
    3.brackets
    4.m6*25 bolts and screws - [how many]
    5.10 no. bolt [how many]

I would acquire the armrest first and then try doing a diy stuff to cover the rear vent hole ...
    Is the rear vent hole reqd to tighten the bolts or can I cover that area before installing ????

Dilip
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    What were you guys doing during the meet :hit
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    forgot to ask details ... galti ho jaati hain na !!!
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    4.m6*25 bolts -3 nos
    5.10 no.- confirm length bolt 2 nos

generally these things are available in every workshop you need to order the other three things only.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Fixing Front Armrest for Punto

Kiran, how you closed AC vent blank space. Please share the pic. I am asking because AC vent costs around Rs. 1200 and I would follow you if you have find a good solution.
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

All of us were enjoying every moment of meet. Actually Dilip T-Jet pe line maar raha tha. ::OO
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Dilip, yaar tu to senti ho gaya.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Ha ha ha. Dilip ya dilip ki Red beauty Tjet hunk ko line mare rahi thi ??

I was just kidding dilip. ::V
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic :eek:fftopic

I was not the only one 'maaring line' on the jet !!!! Almost everyone was all over the jet ...

@ansal : me and my beauty are commited and do not cheat on each other !!!! We wont fall for any hunk !!!!! ::V

:ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :hijacked :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban

Thank u Vijyant sir for clarifying !!
    Waiting for kiran's reply !

Dilip