1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Atul, When I ordered for the bracket at Nerul - Fortune Cars. I saw him placing two peieces and even saw the other peiece with him when my stock arrived. So W/O waisting time call "Anna" Spare Part Dept. @ 9223301609 and enquire with him. Do not order Rivet, it's of no use, Just order the same list as I have mentioned in my earlier post.

Also, You may want to order Ornament as well. The armrest looks incomplete from front with out it.

Regarding Pic. I'll try to post it soon. But beleive me it's very convenient specially in long drives.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @ Grandeur : eagerly waiting for the pitures of the completed armrest ....
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Oooops...I forgot! Will get it clicked this weekend and will post it soon.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I got Linea's armrest installed in my Punto today. Total cost was Rs. 1332/-. I just follow instruction provided by Sandeep. My experience is just :wow with this. Thank you Sandeep for pics and discussion over phone.

Now I need to install ornament to cover under armrest area. I am not looking for rear AC vent behind armrest because vents are already there under front seats which works when you set air direction towards legs. Guys if you guys are using floor mats on rear seats then be careful as mat can cover these vents and block air from them.

Cost of AC vent and Ornament is around Rs 1150/- and 350/- respectively.

Guys kindly suggest what can be used to cover rear AC vent behind armrest. eagerly waiting for suggestion.
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @nitinkumardba: Which dealer was it done at in NCR?? Were the parts in stock or ordered specifically??
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Damn I have asked atleast two dealers for the parts but they have denied them. The one in Nerul and the one in Thane both denied the parts availability.
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I bought it from Urmil Motors, Ghaziabad.

I told them about my group and ordered one for Mr. Vijayant. He said they can arrange more as well. So you can order accordingly.
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Cool! Would love to check out the installation in your or Vijyant's car. Delhi meet soon! What say??

In the meanwhile, would call Urmil Motors and see if they have the parts in stock.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its gr8 that Linea handrest fits into Punto.Looks neat too.
    For sometime I was on the back seat for my last trip back from Bangalore, I missed the rear handrest.
  10. SKSy_Biker

SKSy_Biker

Bangalore
    @Grandeur: Sandeep jee, any updates on the pictures of the armrest?

I too enquired the parts using the spares list, but no luck so far. Hope to get one installed soon.