1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it readily available in Mumbai... Or if Pune for 1000bucks am fine driving down during this weekend to get it installed....
  2. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    finally received the long waited center armrest from ebay thro a chennai based seller-johancar jewels-sathish babu.Installed it with the help of a local cal accesory dealer
    cost rs1799 incl shipping black large storage one :car

View attachment IMG_5578.JPG

View attachment IMG_5581.JPG

IMG_5586.JPG
  3. Looks good, but to me this seems shorter than the Armster one... I think with this one the slider has to be kept at the max position.
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    [/quote]

If its possible to fit Linea armrest on punto ( with slight mounting modifications ) isn't it possible to provide rear AC vent for punto, by providing part no. 8,9 as per this attached drg.

Atul

ARM REST %2B REAR AC.JPG
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Providing just the vent is possible, in fact, it comes with armrest. But how will one ensure passage i.e. duct for AC cool air to that vent? that would require some modification.
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    I had the Idea of doing this(rear AC knee level vent fixing) got the drawings from Pawan of FIAT. Reg the fixing he asked me to refer to the local service provider. But after a long thought I felt it would be very cumbersom as the center console including the dashboard should be totally removed to fix the AC ducts. If it is not properly fitted then there is going to be problems. I do not know if the local mechanics are trained to do this, they might do some R & D on the car. As the AC is good I felt the rear AC vent is not necessary.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I want to Put armrest for my Punto. Guys can you please let me know the details. Is it possible to get it from any car accessary shop in Pune.
    PUNEKAR'S let me know the details please. :steering
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nope .... it is not looking good . the installation is looking flimsy .. Der is a huge hole left on rear of the armrest [for d rear ac vent ] ...
    And i m also against the idea of cutting anything from my car [ read, cup-holder ] .. Aftermarket one should be fine [ though it has less cushioning ] .... It is also easy to fix ...
  10. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Finally got an Linea Armrest for my Punto , ( was the only pc. avail in mumbai with Wasan K'vli ) , Without sparing a moment , send my person to collect frm wasan. Costed me just Rs.448.89 + Vat @ 12.5% totalling Rs. 505.00 , But I didn't get the bracket , will be able to fit in punto only when bracket arrives ,
    But I must say , the build quality of arm rest is excellect , Veru Rigid.
    Here are pics. attached. ( will also post pictures post installation, will let u know comments )

DSCF7620.JPG

DSCF7629.JPG

DSCF7634.JPG

DSCF7638.JPG