1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. shooter

shooter

Mumbai
    Hey Guys, I Work with Prana Studios. My area of expertise is Visual Effects.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

So we are 2 now from Mphasis. I work from Noida. ::D
  3. Skywalker9

Skywalker9

Bangalore

Hey Ravi,

My company handles all kinds of Insurance other than life...and yes Motor Insurance is a part...although I don't handle it... My job entails to keep motor insurance numbers to minimum :)
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey

Anyone looking to buy a Dell Laptop - Call me 9820455114
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hello,
    I am working as an Accountant in Kuwait for.: Kuwait Oxygen and Acetylene Co, :car
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I will start working as a LIC Insurance Adviser from next month. If anyone interested to buy life Insurance then please contact me.

9923123804. :)
    Dilip patel likes this.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hi spotted this thread a bit late.

I am a tunnel engineer and belong to 10% of the species who r non-IT here. currently finishing 11km long tunnel in kashmir.
  8. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Area of expertise: Photography - I do industrial, architecture, product, landscapes, wildlife etc. Dont know why but i dont do portraits

The tunnel in kashmir, would love to get permission to photograph :mrgreen:

My job: Technology Auditor with JP Morgan. This pays the bills :dance
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    harish, you are welcome to kashmir tunnel.

We can coordinate on this. but just to wanr you tunnel under construction is big hazard for your camera. I destroyed my Leica by using it in tunnel.
  10. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    One more from IT. I moved to Cognizant (CTS) Coimbatore after working with Infy Bangalore. Anyone looking for an opening in Coimbatore, be my guest -).

This is a very good thread. May be if the mods can open another post (GUI) where you enter the details, and it can be linked to an excel file, would be great. I remember MN (Mahesh Natarajan) collated and created an Excel at the PUG.