1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey SAndeep!!

Take this thread to the top page for everyone to update!! I am sure a lot of the mebers havent seen this thread....
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Guys,

Another Dellite... Working with Dell Tech Support.. I handle DSS(Dell Solution Station American Support).

That doesn't mean that i dont help our Indian pal's.. well any queries or issues pertaining to Dell system you now know whom to approach...
    Cheers....
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    My apologies for missing this thread earlier. - And regret too. Only recently I bought Dell Laptop.

I'm into Power Electronics - in marketing. Know something about S/w development too so take small projects on my own.
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    I am in the field of IC design . And I design ICs for hard disks and flash memories.
    Dilip patel and asimpleson like this.
  5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am a Software Engineer, currently working with Ness Technologies India Pvt Limited on Microsoft platform. Also have knowledge of Electronics and Instrumentation in Medical field.

--Rajeev
  6. I dabble in project management activities in a company that provides integrated solutions for the financial industry. Wonder if I can be of any help in this forum, unless someone wants my project management skills (!!!) or is looking for a job change !!! ;)
  7. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    I sit there at Interface 11. Where do you sit?

Vroom
  8. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Vroom,
    I was there, now in UK. but will be sitting in Paradigm office after coming back. Are you the one in Ness-ISG?

--Rajeev
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I am the proverbial "Jack of All", but still, my core competencies are in the area of software process improvement; ISO-9000, CMMI etc. I also dabble a little bit on Information Security, software testing and Training in these domains.
    Dilip patel likes this.
  10. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    I am working with SIEMENS INDIA as an SR EXECUTIVE. Area of expertise: POWER PIPING.