1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. hemantchourey

hemantchourey Timido

bhopal
    employee discounts are strictly for employees
    in fact you can get similar discounts if you compare offer at big sellers like croma,viveks or reliance digital store
  2. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hey Punto 834

Nice to know you work with Wartsila, I create the maintenance manuals for these marine engines.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. Punto834

Punto834 Timido

GOA,VASCO DA GAMA
    hello Ashpalio
    wow!! i do go through those manuals during periodic maintainances...must say there are well laid...shud have guessed tere is a TFIan der..:)
    kudos to you!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    Hello

I'm fresher in B. Tech Mechanical. I work in FIAT dealership as Direct Sales Executive in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.

Working in FIAT just because I fell in love with FIAT.
    Beside this I'm a distributor of all kinds of Solar Products & Water Purifiers.

Feel Free to contact me for the latest offers from FIAT, so that you can grab as much as you can.

Well let me tell you one secret, I hate Sales just waiting for vacancies in Service.

Regards,
    Vikas Sharma
  5. Expertise is Entrepreneurship, currently running a Retail of Diamond Jewellery & Wholesale supply of Silver Coated God Idol. I started these two businesses on my own without parental help.;)
    HammerHead, Dilip patel, Bala and 3 others like this.
  6. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Hello People. Noticed this thread just now. I am an Architect working with L&T-S&L at Vadodara. I completed my B- Arch in 2001.

Sent from MY GP
    Dilip patel and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  7. rags

rags Timido

Pune
    Hi Everyone,

Am by core Mechanical Engineer, I work for Auto Industry in INDIA.
    Right now in materials business from the company called E.I.DuPont.
    I work for the SBU which produces engineering plastics that go under hood for the engines.
    Am into DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT & ANALYSIS for most auto parts and new development for the OEM's in INDIA.
    Dilip patel and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  8. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Hello all,

Reached this thread today while exploring the site for past one month bit-by-bit. Yet to go long.

For the thread, I represent a minority of those in Govt job. I work at a research centre in the field of Particle Accelerator. An electronics engineering postgraduate nearing retirement. Not exactly an expert in a specific technical field, but understand the advancement in the field of particle accelerators. You may have heard of Large Hadron Collider at CERN, Geneva that looked for GOD Particle, I work in a related field.

I am going through various threads and appreciate the enthusiasm shown by TFI members.
  9. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

Am software engineer working for Broadridge Financial solutions, Hyderabad. My expertise is in IBM Mainframes.
  10. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Saw this thread now only :)

I'm a music director. I do music mostly for T.V advertisements & currently scoring music for couple of Malayalam movies too. I'm also running a music recording studio named 'Octaves' in T.Nagar, Chennai :smile:
    HammerHead, Bala, avnsiva and 7 others like this.