1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Umm, nothing on the play store as off now!

I've made Custom ROM for Lg optimus 2x based on Official ICS! :)
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats so nice , to have you in our forum. do contribute heartily in the technical sections , where you are an expert in :)
    I m also a recent graduate in automobile engg, 2011 , now planning to pursue PG in the same field

One more request to all :Here is one more thread, please contribute to this thread also: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-topic/6714-job-openings.html :)
    2 people like this.
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I come from a Computer science & Engineering background but never a programmer. I work with an IT company in Bangalore heading sales for UAE & Qatar region. Mainly focused on Portals & Advanced workflow solutions such as SharePoint & some Java based product platforms
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  4. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    I am a commerce graduate but ended up being a Software engineer and now working in a MNC in Bangalore as Module Lead.
  5. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    Hello Gaaij,
    If it is diesel generators you want, I am the guy to get in touch. Anything from 10 kva to 3000 kva.
    For more, check out Welcome to Sterling Gensets

Drive safe, always wear a seatbelt!
    1 person likes this.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I work as Asst Vice President for a large MNC mainly into IT PM, vertical: Banking and Financial Services (BFSI).

In my childhood, i used to break all my toy cars and wondered what makes the sparks come out when i rub the wheels against the ground (i hope you remember we used to get tin cars back in late 70's and early 80's.

well, my curiosity drove me to take up mechanical diploma post my 12th.

however, to earn for a decent living and afford some of the luxury, drove me towards IT as in 1997 IT sector had the highest paid jobs in town...have 15 years of exp in IT Infra management and last 13 years in the same company !!

Have a passion to drive and change cars but now my loyalty is with Fiat since 2010, chk my signature. Cheers
  7. Hey all,

i am from the construction industry, a mechanical engineer working in MEP Design in a Developer Co. in mumbai.

(ohh, btw, MEP is Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Systems Design)

:)
  8. Udayatreya

Udayatreya

Bangalore
    Hi,
    I am working as system Project manager in Continental Engineering Services

Standard Herald(dad's)
    Ambasidor(Dad's)
    Maruthi 800 (SOLD)
    Palio ELPS (Sold)
    Suzuki Samurai
    Suzuki GS 150R
    Punto Emotion 1.3MJD
  9. solomon13

solomon13 Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi,

I am a software professional(UNIX & vSphere administration) working in a Bangalore.
  10. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am a social development professional working as Associate Director for an international development agency based in Ahmedabad but working nationally and in south east asian countries. Would welcome support from forum members working with corporates to get CSR leads.
    Dilip patel likes this.