1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Nice to see a mixed breed of crowd here, but mostly dominated by IT.
    Well...until yesterday I was with Capgemini Consulting as a Network consultant, working on Data Center Design, Assessment, Audits, etc. Have moved to Wipro Consulting Services as a Consulting Manager for Networks.

I am planning to move out of IT / start a small food joint or move as a freelance consultant in the near future
    HammerHead, Sat-Chit-ananda and Ravi like this.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Interesting plans indded!

A friend of mine from IT started by providing midday meal to one school, and now provides catering services to a few IT companies on the ORR. BTW, he didnt leave his job. He now has full-fledged kitchen and a few employees. :)
  3. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Even I had a similar plan when I was in Blore for about 2 years and then Pune for sometime, I have seen a lack of good and quality North Indian food on ORR and Hinjewadi, but didn't want to take the risk so early during my career
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I'm doing my Engg in Computer Science.. Recently became an Android Developer too! :)
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Currently pursuing Law

A freelance content writer

professional graphic designer
    1 person likes this.
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    I am a network security Engineer working with Wipro.
    Though i dont see myself working in IT in near future :), planning to start something in automotive area like a Tyre/alloys shop may be.
    2 people like this.
  7. Well, I do work as Dataprotection/Engineering analyst for living.
    I am also free lance Auto journalist working for Vijayanext a times group weekly.I am part time Yoga instructor at only my place mostly on weekends.
    Avid reader of books,also writing my own understanding of Bagavatgita against each Shloka.
    Future plan is to turn to nature by going off from Bangalore to Western ghats limit myself to Agriculture and yoga/spirituality.
    7 people like this.
  8. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I am a Software Engineer and working in Apple platform. My area of expertise is developing applications for iOS and Mac OS. If anybody wants to take your idea in to an app in iOS (iPhone/iPad), do contact me ;-)
    2 people like this.
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    @tganesh - Can I contact you if somebody wants to develop apps on ioS?? (of course u can charge them!)..I get lot of requests for same..

Are u in udupi or B'lore??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Have you started writing android apps?? Anything in app store ?

I'm in look out for good android developers for projects I might take up :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi,

I'm a lead engineer at one of Google's company working on Android :)

I would soon be starting dairy farming,fish breeding & probably poultry too :)

I travel big time & and do travel planning service as well

In addition help few companies in android app development !!

- - - Merged Post - - -
    3 people like this.
  10. Hi All..
    Noticed this thread quite late...
    Well i am a geologist/geoscientist and am working in the oil and gas sector... My work deals with exploration of new oil and gas fields...
    Presently i am with Reliance Industries ltd. and posted in NaviMumbai:)