1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Area Of Expertise

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ratanshivi, Sep 6, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I am a 32 years old enthusiast, Production Engineer by Education-Profession and accepted new profession as SAP consultant in Production Planning & Quality Management area for business consulting. Actually I am from Midnapore, West Bengal. Did my Engineering from Jadavpur University Kolkata 2003. Moved to Hyderabad on 2007.

@ Shashank, I am also in Infy. We can meet :).
  3. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
    I belong to the 10%. An engineer by profession, work in ONGC as Electrical in Charge on one of the offshore drilling Rig
    1 person likes this.
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Suman, definitely .. i work in SEZ and you ? Will ping u tommarow :)
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i belong to 10% of the tribe which is not part of I.T. am a banker by profession and work for english bank and i have got mba in finance degree.In to managing relationships and cross selling of financial products.
  6. samtron82

samtron82 Timido

Bangalore
    well i belong to the troupe which makes the 99% of the tribe eligible to be part of the IT industry, i am an educationist, a postgradugate by qualification on the edge of completing my PHD.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am class-2 gazzetted officer at Tahsil level in Govt.of Maharashtra.
    Dept. is Co-operation & Marketing.
    My works are to do registration,liquidation,inspection & elections of co-operative societies in my juridiction. I do inquiries of fraudlent socities & fix responsibility of damage amounts done by directors of cooperative societies.

There are cooperative credit societies,labour societies,housing,sale-purchase unions,primary agri.co-op credit societies in each villege.

My expertise area is to find out frauds & possible financial problems of societies.
    As our dept. suffers politicle interfere but I never entertain any politicle leader while performing my duty. If any politicle person acts smart before me I teach lession him by taking drastic action on that society in which he is designated officer.
    Dilip patel, mayurshah, ramjn and 3 others like this.
  8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I am working from STP.
  9. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My name is Ashish Jadhav.
  10. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Hello People, I Work for Microsoft, Area of Expertise: Virtualization, Deployment, Setup issues related to Windows Server.
    1 person likes this.