1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Are Punto Sport Accessories being discontinued?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Prash1407, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I had been to one of the showrooms in Bangalore to book a Punto Sport and I was told that there was a communication today from FIAT regarding the same.
    Some of the accessories which identify the Sport model have been discontinued because of lack of availability. Below accessories will not be available if SPORT vehicle is booked.
    1. Body graphics
    2. Chrome exhaust tip
    3. Sporty aluminum pedals
    4. Punto branded door sil

The dealer has also mentioned that the price has been reduced by approx 12000 and he is still awaiting the new quote. Can anyone provide some more clarity on this so that I can be sure of my booking.

Thanks in advance.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Which dealership is this?

Rajan
  3. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear Rajan,
    This is from KHT Motors
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    That essentially means they are discontinuing the sports and selling the normal 90hp without the bells and whistles again I guess.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is always a better option, graphics and other things can be put by individual with their own interest.

Having said that, we should not believe on some SA's words, do verify from seniors.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Give a call to FIAT helpline, a few other dealers to confirm the same.
  7. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    I have got the same info from another dealer. But when contacted FIAT helpline, they say that these accessories are still available and they will be escalating to their seniors. I will also be sending a mail to the mail ID what they provided.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

has the prices come down...............?
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh man, i have always loved Sport version :( And now FIAT planning to stop it? :(
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  10. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Have got a confirmation from FIAT customer care that SPORT is being discontinued. Thanks for all the replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.