1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

April 8, Sunday: Mumbai & Pune meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amit, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8th is fine with me as well. Count me in..
  2. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    Now that the 1st of April is gone,
    Do we have a meet on 8th ? ? ? ?
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Meet is now scheduled for April 8, Sunday.

We can meet at a central place like Lonavala instead of driving all the way to Pune.

Let the count of participants & cars begin:

Amit (Grande Punto 1.3 MJD)
  4. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    I am in. What's schedule ?

Amit (Grande Punto 1.3 MJD)
    Amey (Linea 13 MJD)
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Mumbai & Pune members can meet in Lonavla for lunch at Sunny da dhaba. Post lunch we can drive to the road that leads to Amby valley where we can hang out and indulge in some photo shoot of the Fiat's.

More suggestions are always welcome :).
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Well i don't exactly know but i heard froms Amogh & other members that 'Sunny da dhaba' is pretty costly! Can anyone clear on that??

Cause of this reason we changed our Anniversary meet's venue from sunny da dhaba to lagoon.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  7. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Tron, it is "costlier" than it used to be. I've been there many times and feel it just not value for money now. Sayin that, because of the lack of good options in that area, I still go there.
  8. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    If someone has some influence than we can also go to aamby valley, just roam around inside see the city & return back.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @deepam, sorry friend, don't want to smash-up your enthu but even last time we tried for amby vally on anniversary meet & nothing happend. Neither any one have that much influence in there nor they let us in unless its booked well time before. So gotta search different place.
  10. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    Oh ok, than how would alibaug be to go, will pune members would be comfortable to it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.