1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

April 2011 Exotica Red Punto 90HP in chennai on sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Iluvpunto, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Kms Driven: 22600
    Seller: Individual, 2nd Owner
    Insurance: Comprehensive, Till 19 Dec, 2014
    Color: Exotica Red
    Engine: Manual, Diesel
    Expected Price: 500000

Stock Car with Art leather seat cover and pvc mat over the oem carpet. Spare tire is of same size as other tires and is unused.

This is a try to save all the hassles of RTO transfer and Loan transfer as I am moving out of Chennai and relocating to another northern state where paying an EMI of 9256 might prove costly for me due to the high survival expenses. I bought this car 9 months back with 16000 on odo for 5.8 lcs and you can find many threads in there for the ownership and journey I cherished with her.

The main purpose of buying this mean machine was my occasional trips to my native which is 611 kms away from Chennai but with this transfer the whole purpose of keeping this car gets defeated as new work place is a good 2000+ kms and though driving gives me lot of pleasure I am not given much leaves from the company to spend it so lavishly

Car is in very good mechanical condition though there are some scratches on the front bumper and a dent/scratch on the left rear fender. If this car is not sold with in September 20th, my company will bear its transportation charges and might reimburse the registration charges at new place however I will have to continue paying the EMI for another 4 years period:sad1.

Interested people from Chennai, please PM me. Below attached are some pictures I had taken some time back. If you need pic of any particular part or section, please let me know.

IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0470.jpg IMG_0501.JPG
  2. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai
    Contact number please!
  3. Rajeshprasath

Rajeshprasath Timido

Pls PM the contact number
  4. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Guys, sorry for replying late. Car has been sold last week for a price of 490000/INR thanks to an enthusiast who knows what a Fiat Punto 90HP is. Even though I was the second owner of this car, the low mileage on its odo attracted lot of buyers and didn't have to compromise much on the expected price. Also the car being in the extended warranty till Feb 2016 also helped to an extend.

Thank you for all your support. I shall join back shortly with another Fiat in my new location. Looking for a used 1.4 Emo Pack in gurgaon as the usage will be very less and mostly with in the city. Also 68 Rs/Ltr price of petrol in Delhi also favors my decision of having a petrol car.

I will be back in the forum with another thread for getting my queries on 1.4 engine cleared.

Once Fiat, always Fiat .....:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2014 ---
    Mods,

Please close this thread as she has been sold.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Now who can say that Fiat Cars have No Resale Value. Hope you will find another Fiat in your new place soon.
    krismask and Iluvpunto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.