1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Apple launched IPhone5 with iOS6. Update: iOS7 launched !

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by BoseSuman, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    "Apple has not launched the iPhone 5S or 5C in India. But you can still buy one. The catch: You have to shell out big bucks for these devices. To be precise, the asking rate for the basic model of the iPhone 5S is between Rs 65,000 and Rs 1,00,000, depending on who you ask, and in which city. "

:shocked

Source - iPhone 5S available for Rs one lakh in grey market - The Economic Times
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Seems IOS 7 has problems. Especially games are not faster in latest one. Some times it is getting hanged.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    One of the issue with iOS 7.0.4 and iPhone 4 is Bluetooth streaming.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, I don't trust iOS7 on my iPhone4. Do not know when it will ask me to connect to iTunes after a reboot.
    I dont use it for gaming
  5. Iyu

Iyu Timido

bangalore

iOS7 response on iPhone 4 is not great.. Phone has slowed down after update. Hangs a lot, which never happened with the previous version.
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    My iphone5 hanged few times after the ios7 upgrade, but after the last patch update it is working fine.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Patch : do you mean 7.0.4 ?
    1 person likes this.