1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Apple launched IPhone5 with iOS6. Update: iOS7 launched !

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by BoseSuman, Sep 12, 2012.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

There should not be any change in the Map app, the fixes were mainly for WiFi related issues and iPhone5's issues related to OTA updates.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Correct Maverick, Nothing new and no correction in MAP. Same as earlier. Updated last night, This updates are for some bug fixes- Flashlight stays and not go off , wifi issues, passcode lock bug, bug related to horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard like issue.

Nothing related to actual issue (with MAP) what global users are facing.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Suman, Have you tried NavFree?

It's working fine in Pune & Mumbai.

After the MAP mess, I was searching a navigator app & it has all like turn by turn instructions, wrong way alert as well as route change incase there is any alternative route available.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Iphone 5 is Not VFM at all and No New Features like Wireless charging , NFS ( ?)
    I will buy SGS 3 or Nokia 920 or HTC ONE X Over Iphone 5 !!:-D
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

You should check out LG Nexus 4 before deciding on anything else.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Google Map is back in iOS now, Apple solved the Map problem by getting back Google Map ( now with voice guide as android). It's availble in App store. Download and enjoy :).
    2 people like this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks BoseSuman for the update. Will update my iPhone now... :)
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The latest google maps for iPhone are really good. On lock screen also you can get the direction with proper road name, chowk. Really it's very useful for keep battery usage lower.

Earlier I used NavFree. It used to drain the battery like never before. Infact, during meet I used this app & by the time I reached back to home the phone was dead as I haven't took the car charger with me. :(

But from yesterday I am using this app with lock screen & then also the battery usage is like normal. Awesome app one must have on his/hers phone..... :)
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    iOS7 is coming. Dear Mod Team, Please update the heading of this thread.

Details are in:- Apple - iOS 7.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    iOS7 already available in India. Installing the same now, will update the new features once installation complete.

Mods, please update thread as iOS7 now available in India too.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013