1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Apple launched IPhone5 with iOS6. Update: iOS7 launched !

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by BoseSuman, Sep 12, 2012.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Whatever it is Apple is pricing out customers from developing markets because of their pricing strategy. They will rue for it one day.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

^^ I concur - With the kind of pricing they are't bringing them favors. Does India atleast have an iTunes store specific to India, I don't think so. I was awaiting this phone launch before upgrading my Xperia Arc, but sadly there isn't much exciting in this and screen size of meagre 0.3" wouldn't cut it. I'll have to wait for the Windows 8 devices to come out as I'm done with Android as well.
    2 people like this.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Where is the Innovation....!?!?! just another step in the evolution..

one thing i came across in an article.... Iphone 5 uses nano sim.. not micro.. wonder how that looks...
    1 person likes this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Correct Thomman, Another Blunder by Apple. Atleast you can use Micro-sim by cutting normal sim with Sim Cutter.

I went to Airtel store, they cut my Airtel Sim by sim cutter withing 5 sec, and its works perfectly. Nano-sim means the circuit area will be less than micro or normal sim.

In that case service provider need to provide nano sim. In India still Micro-sim not available, how Nano will come? big question.

from Apple website:-

Iphone Sim.JPG
  5. Just For Laughs

Even me too waiting for the Windows Phone 8. Even though I havent used a Android Phone, just by seeing friends' and colleagues' androids I am bored of it. Also I didn't like my Dad's iPhone 3. So didnt think of changing my current Nokia E63. But after using wife's Omnia W Win 7.5, I cud feel itch on my left palm for a touch fone.
    2 people like this.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

3 people like this.
  7. I can't believe this phone doesn't have NFC.
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Suman bro,

how do we get locked iphone from USA??My friends brother works in USA and he is travelling to India next month and asked him to get it,but he said locked phone can't be taken out of country and if its taken out of US then he will get black listed and he will be paying some hefty fine to apple.

Plz suggest something so that he gets it for me..
    Am travelling to Singapore in early november,is there any chances of getting locked i phone5 there??Singtel provides locked i phone there,but do they give connections to Visitors i doubt.

It's itching in my hands to get hold of this I phone5(Locked only) he he..

If any TFIAN buddy coming from USA pls PM me.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Varoon bro, do not go for a locked piece. It won't be easy to unlock it and you would be stuck with some cheap workarounds which will spoil the experience

get an unlocked one, if you have to
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    You need to get an unlocked iphone from there. Even I am interested in getting the unlocked one from USA as it's cheaper but we will have to wait till the phone is launched in India as it uses a nano SIM. Service provider's will get these nano SIM's only when the product is launched here! :(