1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Apple iPhone Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by gurjinder, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. Will do as soon as I can. :)
  2. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here you go. Sharing few pictures shot using the 6s.

AM3002.jpg

AM3005.jpg

AM3006.jpg

AM3004.jpg
  3. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

I am using my iphone 4 16 GB for the past 4.5Years and i am extremely happy with its performance until i upgrade to ios 7.

Currently my phone is very slow and i am unable to bare it.

So now planning to upgrade to 6S 64 GB.
    Could anyone suggest me the price of it and the mode of delivery here in chennai.

My plan is to order it to a friend residing in US and to get it delivered in Dec.
  4. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    Hi

I you are planning to get it delivered in Dec, then you might as well buy it in India as 6s will, most probably, release in India in October 2015 (near Diwali).

vigneshrace likes this.
  5. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi All,

Found Iphone 6s 64 GB as 749$ in US whereas it is 72k here!

Now eagerly waiting for someone to buy and bring it from US!
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Its been couple of weeks now since iPhone 7 was launched.

I got to experience the phone last weekend at Best Buy. Here are some of my observations.

- Visually there is no much difference between 6s and the 7.
    - The new solid state Home button feel is PATHETIC. They have tried to imitate the press by use of their crappy taptic engine. Very artificial and worst design decision in my opinion.
    - The new jet black color phone may be more prone to scratches. I saw some in the demo phone. :)
    - And they have removed the headphone jack. I don't understand why on earth this was necessary.

Overall feeling was that, why did Apple even launch a phone this year and name it iPhone 7. Honestly, there is no significant improvement at all when compared to the 6s. I should be happy with my 6s for few more years I think. :)
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn: I guess iPhone 7/7 plus is adding two major things:
    1) ROM: 32/128/256 GB. It's still a luxury in iPhones :)
    2) A better camera. Now even the 4.7 inch iPhone comes with OIS(earlier only 6/6s plus came with it) and the 7 plus comes with dual camera setup.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    One month back i got my first ever iPhone, it is 6S+
    thought to share when i noticed this thread.
  9. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi all....

I am in Australia now and I just bought an iPhone 7plus 128 gb for 1419 AUD~~73k inr....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dadasaheb and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I bought an iPhone 7 , 128 GB - Black(matte) finally from Germany 3 weeks ago. This combination of color and spec wasnt availalble on the days in other countries which i visited.
    Got it a bit cheap as compared to Norway.

I am absolutely loving it. :) Its pretty fast as compared to 6 and camera is further enhanced with increased battery life.
    My 2 year old iPhone 6 which was not showing any signs of aging went to my wife and she is loving it. :p