1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Apple iPhone Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by gurjinder, Sep 8, 2014.

1. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The prices are almost 18k more than of what you you told me about the US price for 64 GB.

Why are the Indian prices always inflated. You could actually get a good configuration laptop for the prices that are quoted.

Or we could buy some good accessories for our FIAT cars
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. The cost difference is indeed high.

Now, I am waiting for my iPhone 6 64gb to be delivered. My first ever Apple product. :)
    pv_krish likes this.
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think I have changed my mind and planning to get a Lumia 930. Seems a good configuration. Only draw back, the storage is fixed at 32GB. Should suffice though.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

After reading al this and analysing what exactly I need in a phone, I settled for a Lumia 1320. It ticks most of my need boxes and a 6 inch screen. No complaints. I was able to lay my hands on a genuine 3 month old phone at 11K. Very happy with the acquisition. Even if something goes wrong or I lose it from my pocket, my loss is restricted to 11k which is bearable.

Abdul
    ramjn likes this.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    AGree...iphone is priced atrociusly...
  6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn, have you got the phone? How is the experience?
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Precisely the only grouse ever with not just the iphone but pretty much everything Apple and Bose and the likes.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. Actually Apple started shipping for my order (ships from China). And suddenly they found issue with my payment method and they themselves cancelled the order and the phone was not delivered to me. They didn't bother to inform me either. I got to know this after calling Apple customer care. They are not telling what exactly the issue is, when I see that they already posted the transaction on my card account. And they are just saying they will refund it. I have lost patience and have put on hold for the iPhone 6.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  9. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    That's very unprofessional from Apple. Where did you buy the phone from?
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I placed order directly at apple.com.