1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anything and everything about our PETS!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by wolverine_arnab, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    2012-11-03 15.14.59.jpg

2012-11-03 15.15.14.jpg

SP_A0273.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    How did I miss this thread??!!,that too for 2 months???
    Thanks Yashik for remembering that am an animal lover
    Sat-chid,anandh I see God in you.There are no words to express my appreciation for your care towards animals,especially how many people would give 2000 Rs to meet the expenses of an abandoned dog??,you are great.When you start some kind of an organization like PETA,PFA,let me know.
    About pets at my house,there lots...talking dog,dancing birds,singing birds,I shall post pictures or videos when possible.
    Latest sad news at home at pet front is 3 cockateils flying away while changing drinking water.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Wonderful thread. I don't have any pets now. But there are frequent visitors at my home. Pegion and langurs. Like to see them as free as they are happy with it. Lot of pigeons come and I used to give rice and they enjoy it. I enjoy my freedom and they enjoy their freedom. There is a lizard that I noticed recently who comes regularly near our dining area when we finish the food. When my little son eat some food particle falls down and this lizard seems like enjoying it. Monkeys are increasing in numbers and their favorite place is our open terrace. I never tried to capture the photos. May be I will try to capture some photos.
  4. Hehe, Every being is potentially divine all they need is the realization:) I see god in every one be a rude auto drive or good friend. I mean a brother evil to brother a gentleman or even dog.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Cleaned tank this weekend ..

2012-11-04 18.05.33.jpg

I always thought of releasing the birds from cage.. my mother also told but they are not wild to go back in the wild they are pets born in the cage and live like that if i release them will become food for some cats, stray dogs or eagles in the vicinity.. i am happy to have them with me.. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Have a couple of house guests staying with us, while their master has gone to see how his car was built.

Left to Right - Bobby - Labrador, Ruby - GSD, Misty - Pug and Euro- Husky

It is a joy and especially misty, the pug, is a laugh riot.

HouseGuests.jpg

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great to see all of them getting along well.

That German is getting really heavy though. What is her age.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The GSD will turn five in Feb next year. She has always had a large bone structure, but especially after sterilization, she has put on some weight. The doctor says it is not a major concern and she is doing fine. Thank God, I live outside the city and she has acres of space to run around and exercise.

Rajan
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's fine then!

Here, Brute is unwell since the past few days - tick fever! His haemoglobin level had dropped to an alarming 6 ( normal is 12-13+). Is recovering well now. :(:|
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    OUCH. Get well soon buddy.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.