1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anything and everything about our PETS!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by wolverine_arnab, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Sad to hear the news Arnab.
  2. @sat can you give the number of that adoption centre??
  3. Animal Rights Fund
    contact number : 080-65733445
  4. Thanks for the number...
    1 person likes this.
  5. I got a call from ARF informing about some body adopting Sweetie ,it seems they traveled quite distance to reach there to take her in Swift car.
    Where there are heartless people there are also people who have more heart per heart.
    -Sat
    3 people like this.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    You need special bonding,love, care, dedication and time for a dog. I had thought of getting one in the past but was not able to because my mom doesn't like dogs. My companion is the Love birds and Parrot Fish in aquarium which is there with me since many days..
    2 people like this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Wish sweetie leads a happy life :)
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

MY aquatic friends... IMG-20121027-00262.jpg IMG-20121027-00263.jpg
    4 people like this.
  9. WOW!!your aquarium is quiet big,and very well maintained...It is a tedious job to maintain aquarium...
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Its just 3ft long.. maintenance is important.. i change the half tank of water ever 2 weeks and since its kept outside.. had to make sure sun light doesn't fall directly.. and hence the blue vinyl in the background.sun light forms algae and its a burden..

before Fiat coming into my life.. i was crazy about fish... had 2 freshwater, one marine aquarium and 4 ponds..:-D

- - - Merged Post - - -

and DIY background from concrete and Styrofoam.
    2 people like this.