1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anything and everything about our PETS!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by wolverine_arnab, Sep 9, 2012.

1. View attachment 28635

That's Milo in his younger days,he simply loves travelling by car....he has done more than 12k kms till now with us...He is very expressive and lets us know when and what he wants...even in hotels where ever we stayed with him there was not a single complaint from his side..Miss him a lot..
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. Sorry to hear about milo, when mogi passed away, iI had only informed my Team Lead about it as other people may not be able to connect or understand what we are going through.

Good part is there is pet cemetery in Bangalore just about 4 kms from my residence and we keep going there when we miss him.We got a his picture carved on his tomb stone, from distance it looks amazing and still lively.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Milo is with your dad right?
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    So good to see how much you guys love your pets.
    I had a labrador named Diego. I got him 4 years back. Initially mom was against the idea of getting a dog but eventually my mom and diego became so close.
    I had him for little over a year as I had to shift to an apartment and mom said she is too old to take care of Diego. SO gave him to a close friend of mine who already had a female labrador named Dolly. I sent him to stay with Dolly and now Diego and Dolly are living their life happily and I visit them now and then :)

Guys, please don't get a dog if there is no one to spend time for it. Don't get a dog especially if the lady of the house is against Pets.

Here is a pic of Diego when he was 3 months old
    26-10-08_1253.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. Yea he is with dad...He is happy there,but he spent 8 months with us,its really hard as he is our first child...
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

WOW.. I love Dog's too.......

sharing pictures of DIVA..
    IMG-20120912-WA003.jpg IMG-20120804-00058.jpg IMG-20120804-00055.jpg IMG-20120804-00056.jpg IMG-20120804-00057.jpg IMG-20120912-WA006.jpg IMG-20120912-WA004.jpg

She has been sick for the last two weeks due to a construction near by..and hence lost a lot of weight..

IMG-20120912-WA001.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    6 people like this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Diva looks real cute ;)
  8. Wow diva is really very beautiful,i love bull dogs but i thought i wont be able to take care of them as they are very agressive and strong...
    Btw how old is she??
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thanks...

She is two years old.. very possessive.. and not very aggressive. But keep strangers away.. quite strong for their size.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Your Diva is a Diva! So cute.