1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anything and everything about our PETS!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by wolverine_arnab, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Zenwalker, first please provide water and food to the helpless four legged one, invite the dog home by giving some food and keep it inside your compound to prevent it from getting lost further and you can call blue cross or SPCA and if no one comes to it's rescue why not give it a home, God will bless you.
    I understand and echo your anger but please remove the 4 letter F word, mods might not accept.
    You are one good and selfless human being who cares to call various organisations to help an animal,the heartless human who abondoned this is the real animal.
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    The first problem we have is, that we already have 4 dogs in our home. They certainly do not appreciate the new one. Second we do not have more energy to add one more to the troop. Sorry but thats the reality of us as well.

Yes we did provide food and water (pedigree, biscuits), it happily consumed but the dog isnt friendly yet. Perhaps its missing/awaiting for its owner. From the look over on it, it looks like its been abandoned around a week earlier and it has few bruised marks over it (from fighting) here and there and few skin infections too.

Spoke to Hebbal animal care center and the lady said she will look into the case sheet if she can accommodate an ambulance by today or tmorrow. Fingers crossed.

Apologise for using F word, but i cudnt help writing with out it.

Also contacted Charlies Animal rescue, they said today its off for them and asked me to revert back tmorow. Damn.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    https://www.facebook.com/LostPetsBangalore

Try above. Take a pic and post. I wonder if someone might turn up for a free Lab., he or she doesn't own. :roll:

Agree with Bala, best if you yourself ask MODs to edit out the cuss words. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    WOW asimpleson, thanks alot for the link. I think i found the owner and called him as well. He will be here in half hour or so.

Think its this dog https://www.facebook.com/LostPetsBa...195121829334/1501900416692137/?type=1&theater

If it really his, (called the dog name, it responded), i am so happy.

Thank you tons mate.

EIDT: Looks like i jumped the gun here. The owner did not mention male/female and now he said its male and not his. Sad :(
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    :wow
    Do tell us the dog name, as per what the owner says. Believe it or not there was a strong intuition that this just might work. :clapping

I was amazed to see the no. of sought after breeds gone missing. :|

Hope the owner find this one to be his own lost dog. Do update.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks like i jumped the gun here. The owner did not mention male/female and now he said its male and not his. Sad. I posted with pic at the FB. Hope some 1 shall come along. :(
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My Fighter Fish is no more, He was 2.5 yrs old, It was a Peacock color,
    Will get another after i come back from UAE
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That is sad.
    Even my fighter fish is of peacock colour with red fins,have it for the past 1 month and just feed it once a day with 7 pellets of beta fish food,a maintenance free fish which needs no motor for oxygen and needs change of water only once in a week.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

I have been looking for a GPS Tracking Collar for my pets (adult Dogs). Do you guys know any vendor in India - Bangalore?
    I could not find any online.

Thanks