1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anyone who can join for Punto Delivery at Moti Nagar Fiat Dealer - Friday

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by gauravbfss, Oct 31, 2013.

1. gauravbfss

gauravbfss

Delhi
    Hi Buddies, Finally taking delivery of 1.3 MJD of Punto. WOuld love if anyone can join on Friday i.e 1st November.

Need help from you guys to do the PDI and also share :

1. What documents should I be getting?

2. Will I get Extended Warranty on Same Day?

3. Will I get RSA paper on same day?

4. How about registration number?

5. Will I get any FUEL Vouchers? New thing to me someone on forum referred about it.

6. Any other thing which I should consider.
  2. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Hahaa, Hi Gaurav. How you doing buddy ?

1. You need to carry an address proof and pan card (this is a must and works as id proof as well)
    2. Yes you'll get EW letter on the same day. Most probably it'll be from EUROP. Or can be GLOBAL also. Am not sure though.
    3. Yes you'll be registered for RSA on the same day.
    4. You'll get the receipt for the application for reg no.
    5. No you'll not get fuel vouchers. I don't think Thrust is becoming so generous.
    6. Also check whether your basic car kit(mud flaps and foot mats) is installed or not that is if you've taken it.

And I hope that now your mind is off that spare tyre. Good luck.

Cheers,
    Shray
  3. gauravbfss

gauravbfss

Delhi
    Thanks buddy.M fine thanks hope ur good 2.

Well spare tyre bit was thanks to bad experience with Honda. Once burnt twice shy.

Given a 6-7 months old car in bad shape and had no clue about these PDI bit extra. Members also suggested to ensure that such tyre bit is highlighted to dealers.

As they say its just a car..:)..so its some PS3 tym..
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Gaurav

All the best for the PDI plus Delivery.
    1. Pls check the PDI checklist, it contains the list of documents which you should be getting from the dealer on the delivery date.
    2. Yes, if you have opted for EW, you will get the certificate + Booklet. Ensure that EW details are entered in the Fiat warranty systems.
    3. Yes the same day.
    4. You may get it couple of days, subject to receipt from RTO.
    5. If the dealer is generous, he might offer a fuel voucher. Normally the car provided on delivery will have fuel sufficient to take it to the nearest bunk.
    6. Dont hurry into getting the car out of enthusiasm. Check the car and the documentation part thoroughly. Take lot of pics.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations on Delivery Gaurav.plz update the thread with dealer & ownership review with lots of pics.I hope your delivery experience has gone good