1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Anybody planing to sell Linea Alloys?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by sreedhara_bj, Jun 21, 2012.

1. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi all,

Please let me know if anyone planing to sell Linea alloys in Bangalore. I am planing to upgrade alloys for my Punto, I liked Linea alloys most. Thought of buying it from Kava Automobiles Mumbai. But few fellow TFI'ans cautioned me against bent or used alloys that they might send.

Please PM me or call me on 9342533669 if you have any info. If anyone willing to sell from other city also can contact me, we can discuss. :)

Thx,
    Sree
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Well, I'we been looking for the same for mine for a long time, I'm competition.:)
    Linea sales are dismal, so finding used linea alloys is purely based on luck.
    But tell you what, you could go in for the linea's 15 in steel wheels, with the pre 2012 active variant's wheelcaps, and use them until yoh find alloys.
  3. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Ya Arkin,

Thats a good suggestion, by looking at the number of complaints against OEM alloys, both Linea and Punto. Someone even mentioned that he has changed from alloys to 15" rims.

But my worry is , since mine's is petrol, putting rims will increase the weight more which leads to further low mileage.

Any idea how much rims will cost?
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    For cost of linea rims/wheelcaps please refer the below post:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/2423-journey-punto-13.html#post107662

The rims/wheelcaps that i received from KAVA were in perfect condition inspite of them telling me that few scratches might be there! Not a single scratch was present.

They sell linea alloys 6500/piece for both mjd and tjet
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012