1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any TeamFiat meet in Delhi?

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nikhil Goel, Jun 6, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Friends what say, should we postpone the meet to Jan and meet somewhere close to fiat caffe... Since the participation is too less and the people are not active at this moment due to december relaxation mode.. What say?
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I would recommend the same !!!

Reason : I am out of the meet as well as I just got a call today that My New Dashboard has arrived. Will be giving away the car on Sunday for getting the new dash !!!!!
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    ???? Ansal! New dash! What the heck are you upto?
  4. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Guys

Count me in also if the meet is in Jan 2012. Right now i am on a drive to Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Mcleod Ganj etc. Will be coming back by month end.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Ansal, i would like to see your car someday with all the mods. But why do you need Dashboard for, another mod!!!!!
  5. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    sir i would love to join you people on the 18th ...can i ?
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Might be talking about centre console sirjee, "naya dash aur woh bhi stock main, kya baat hai" fiat is working hard :p
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OKthat makes sense. Keep me posted about the new date/location.

Regards
    Johnny
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    You are always invited. We have cancelled the meet on 18th and the new dates and venue will be updated soon. The meet will mostly happen in January
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    One day I am away from the Forum and the speculations grow. You guys are amazing, even if Im not planning anything , you make me think.

The real story is, there was a small damage (unrepairable) to the the dashboard, getting it replaced under warranty !!!!
  10. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    okay . thanks for the information icon7.png
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011