1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any TeamFiat meet in Delhi?

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nikhil Goel, Jun 6, 2011.

1. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Shashank: Michelin Primacy LC in stock size. One of the tyres got a sidewall cut. So decided to change all 4 coz they were anyway nearing the end after 46k running.

@Phew: Abe tune kya karna hai? Jo karna hai Phil ko karne de. You join us for the drive.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Please be aware, a gang of two boys is going to kidnap Phew for TFI meet at Neemrana... Jasveen better be aware fo the two guys... Varoon 22ji kya kehte ho :D
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

ofcourse jasveen veerre "we coming with a blanket". don't put our trip at stake and get ready for the trip.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    would love to come but wanna kick some chilled A**E**. Lets see if the dates don coincide then yes i'll make it for sure
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    kahan hai sab bhai logon??

vijayant sir,johny sir,aneesh 22ji,prasanth 22ji,nitin dba 22ji,dilip bro and where are other buddies...
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Varoon999,

I had gone to Mumbai for a month with my wife. We went in the Punto, and came back the same way. We reached back on 01 Dec. Around 20th Dec, we are off to Dehra Dun for about three weeks. After that we will be in town for about three months, and are available for a meet/trip.

Regards
    Johnny
  7. Hi varoon999,

Thanks for your call n updating me for coming delhi meet.

Hello everyone,
    Wish all of you are enjoying life.

I am in for next meet.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nyone Remember this ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 people like this.
  9. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys,

I had not read the earlier post about Neemrana. So, my last post was out of context, and is null & void!!!!

Yes, we (wife & I) are available for the Neemrana trip on 18. The only point that I will like to make is that we must plan our departure from Neemrana reasonably early, before the truckers take over the road. Please see my post: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/3719-greater-noida-mumbai.html#post78742, especially the part about the return trip from Mumbai to Greater NOIDA. We had got nicely 'jammed' on the Jaipur - Delhi stretch because of the truckers.

Regards
    Johnny
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    great to see our connoisseur's chipping in.thanks johnny sir and aneesh brother.

there are lot many TFIAN's in delhi whom we have not met,please get hold of them and make them to be a part of this meet.

nikhil goel,speedjet,akshay,umesh where are you all brothers???
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011