Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nikhil Goel, Jun 6, 2011.
Kya yarroo phutu nahi knichvaye tumne ;-)
meet was awesome.really enjoyed the time spent together.
special thanks to brother Srikar for making it.
@Mayank buddy welcome to the club. nicely maintained 1.6 (i have become fan of 1.6 gtx)
many thanks to.
3.Nitin kapoor 22ji
9.varoon 22ji (i don't mind thanking myself he he he)
sorry for the typo's meri bhi chappal phas gayi thi.....
@nitinkumardba: 22ji, will you do the honors? Please explain this episode for the benefit of others - "chappal phas gayi thi". God, it was awesome and we were all in splits.
:lol ek baar nahi do do baar...
Hey guys, I missed it. I was not in Delhi. Please plan one more again and let me know.
Buddy you all had such a wonderful Meet, and forgot to click the pictures????????????????????????????????????????
Yeh Naa Insaaffi Hai Thakur....
Sorry for no pics... Actually we forgot about the pics... But for the experience...
1. Myself and Mayank experienced the wonderful ICE of Nitin Kapoor's car..
2. Vijyant Sir, NitinKumardba ji, Mayank and Srikar with Phew experienced the best ICE'd Punto of India.. aka Phew's Kiss my A** punto.
3. We also compared OEM headlights with Vijyant sir's Oshram NBP
4. Phew test drove the real FIAT hero.. the palio GTX of Mayank.
5. And not last but we saw the sequential kit job done in 1.2 FIRE Punto.. that's Dilip's car. wow the job was fantastic...
6. We also checked out the most innovatve work done on OEM wheel caps by Dilip. I just loved the work and the final result.. kudos Dilip.
7. Myself and Varoon bhaijii checked out the ICE of karan's car... these guys are setting up benchmarks in ICE in Punto's.
Apart from these we enjoyed real good 5 hours chitchatting about everything that exist in this world...
I missed it
Dilip can you please share pics with us?? Gautamkhadase wants to repaint his cars wheelcaps.
Bhai log auto export coming up any plans of making it to the export together ????
Separate names with a comma.