1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any TeamBHP or Carwale members here - Please support

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by omzworld, Aug 24, 2011.

1. omzworld

omzworld

Moderators, I am new to the forum and do not know if this post violates any terms. If yes, kindly excuse me and delete the thread.

If we have any teambhp or carwale members here please help the group purchase scheme we are trying to have for Aug month. Kindly post the following in the "What Car" section of the respective websites.
    I hope this will give a chance to fence sitters to jump on to the FIAT bandwagon and down the line to make Teamfiat more vibrant!

"Title - Bangalore Group buying in August?
    1st Post - Anyone considering Fiat car this discount season? We can come together and negotiaite with dealers. There are ~5-6 people already in the list and more people will definitley give us good purchasing power;). Please send your numbers to OMZWORLD@GMAIL.COM as soon as possible. We have just 3-4 more days"
  2. omzworld

omzworld

Following message will probably be more effective:

"Title - Bangalore Group buying in August?
    1st Post - Anyone considering Fiat car this discount season? Already ~Rs 40-45,000 benefits for Punto and ~Rs 45-50,000 benefits for Linea provided by Fiat. We can come together and negotiaite with dealers for more. There are ~5-6 people already in the list and more people will definitley give us good purchasing power. Please send your numbers to OMZWORLD@GMAIL.COM as soon as possible. We have just 3-4 more days"
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Omz, at least this Fiat thread won't survive more than 30 mins on bhp. I haven't been to CarWale for the past 3-4 months for sure but I think everybody can register over there without any entrance exam. It would be best for you to register at CarWale yourself and start a thread IMO.
  4. omzworld

omzworld

Thanks Paddleshifter for this!
    In fact I had an account with Carwale for last 1 year and completely forgot about this. Thread opened and hopefully we will get few more people from there!
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think 5-6 persons are pretty good to go and negotiate.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    entrance exams , lol. this was the best funny taunt.

yes considering the ongoing fiat sales 5-6 members should be like diwali to fiat dealers
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :lol

Yes considering 5-6 cars at a time for a dealer will be diwali time!!!