1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any suggestions for paint job in Delhi

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by amitaila, Jun 26, 2012.

1. amitaila

amitaila

Need to get few body parts of the which are dented or scratched painted any good paint booth you can recommend guys.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Only and only option for paint work is Techno Auto Nazafgarh. Talk to Mr. Naveen (GM Techno). You can give my reference. You can get good paint quality from other workshops too but you may not get good quality from them too.

But Techno is really really good in paint quality. I am saying all this based on my personal exp. You can call me for further discussion if you want.
  3. amitaila

amitaila

Thanks Nitin .I was earlier getting my car maintained from Techno but now i prefer to send my car to Concorder earlier Aone motors in Peeragarhi they I feel have the best service never tried Techno for a long time now though initially my 1st and 2nd service was through them since i bought the car from them. I have to get the Ground Clearance kit done waiting for it to arrive at Concorde.( Paint work)would postpone it for the time being and will get the full car painted after some time.