1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any one ready to sell your oem alloys of punto or linea?

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by anzilnajaah, Oct 26, 2012.

1. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    i got my punto alloys for 15k , used for less than 10 kms, and my buddy got linea alloys used for 15k kms for 12k
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have been reading and listening personally from TFIans who had issues with the OEM alloys. Too many bent or misaligned OEM alloys and if we have to replace one of them it would cost a bomb. And secondly the OEM tyres (except for 16" Turbine blade ones) are NO lookers aswell. You will get hell lot of options and designs to drool over the rest of our life, in the after market with-in the same price range and sometimes even less. The only advantage that I see with OEM are that they are 98PCD and are a direct fit to our vehicles. My after market alloys cost me 13500 for a set of 4 and have run 28+k so far and never had a problem (read bent or misaligned). I ran over a manhole cover and the tyre got burst but the alloy was still intact. I drive aggressively even in potholes cause I know that, even if I have to replace 1 alloy its quite cheap and if I couldnot get the same design, I can go for a complete set for a max. damage of 15k to the pocket.

Unless the OEM alloys come around 15k, I donot think its a VFM. My personal opinion though.
    1 person likes this.
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    True, OEM alloys are feeble and they get bent at the gentlest of abuse.
  4. MAXIMUM TO PAY 19K
  5. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA

Please try KAWA Mumbai.... you can get it for 5-6k a piece.....
  6. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    Thanks guys , for opening my closed eyes :)

To get OEM looks and to get painted those alloys how much we are striving.

It would have not happened in other manufacture cars only Fiatins can addict like this for their beauties :)
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  7. hpmadan

hpmadan Timido

Bangalore
    - - - Merged Post - - -

Hello Venka

Nice Alloys, please give me the contact details as i stay near vijaynagar, so that we could discuss thanks
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

HI,

I got Linea alloys from KAVA. There is no issue at all till now (1.5k done). Plz see my post here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-oem-spares-accessories/6604-need-oem-linea-1-3mjd-alloy-wheel.html

You can ask them to send it with Fiat logo. For me, they sent it later, with neat, cleanly packed manner.
  9. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    One of my friend bought used OE Punto alloys from A1 car care in Jayanagar. He paid 19K for 4 of them.