1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any one ready to sell your oem alloys of punto or linea?

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by anzilnajaah, Oct 26, 2012.

1. venka

venka BANNED

Guys ,

We are planning to sell OEM Punto alloys , driven less than a km . As changed alloys to HRS after taking the delivery.

Expecting price is 7k per piece, One can verify it and make deal, Pick up from Vijayanagar , Near maruti mandir , Blr.

PM me if any body is interested.
  2. What u mean?
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    a pic of the new alloys on your in the alloys thread pls !! :)
  4. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    A friend of mine is also looking out for Punto alloys. Pls let me know if you come across any.
  5. what u mean?
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kava is a dealer in Mumbai. He stocks parts for FIAT cars, Punto, Linea. The same spare parts are available with him for lesser price because he stocks them in bulk without packing.

The alloy for Punto costs around Rs10000/piece from a TATA-FIAT dealer but the same can be had for around Rs6500 per alloy from Kava.
  7. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    Yashik cleared the doubt,

But heard this complaint. Kava will ship the product. If damages in transport to alloys is not their responsibilities and there will be no Fiat logo in the center ?? Is it true ??

One of Bhpian got damaged alloys from kava , when he asked kava they washed their hands by saying its not our responsibilities !!!!

So it's better if we verify and buy them. Even I was planning to buy from them but thinking on this how to proceed.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Ordering at KAVA is cash on delivery or cash before ?
  9. please send me the pictures of your alloys to anzilnv@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

thanx for the great information
  10. venka

venka BANNED

Sent the email.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012